We are pleased to offer dental veneers as a highly popular option for cosmetic dentistry. These cosmetic and tooth-shaped shells are comprised of porcelain to mask unwanted flaws on the front teeth to enhance their quality and appearance. We invite you to learn more about dental veneers and what they can offer your dream smile.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
– Teeth that are discolored or chipped can look whiter and more aesthetic after receiving dental veneers.
– Dental veneers often don’t require anesthesia and can be placed in as little as two visits to our office.
– We can help you protect your teeth by placing dental veneers, which offer a durable material that can strengthen your teeth.
– In addition to offering immediate results, dental veneers can last 20 years or so if they receive proper care.
– The dental porcelain that makes up dental veneers mimics natural teeth, but also offers stain resistance and a more aesthetic appearance.
Further Details of Dental Veneers
– Dental veneers tend to cost more than cosmetic dental procedures such as dental bonding, but they can also last longer and provide more smile satisfaction.
– Because the placement procedure for dental veneers is not reversible, you won’t be able to change your mind about veneers once it’s completed.
– Some tooth enamel needs to be removed to accommodate dental veneers, and this can make your teeth more sensitive to hot or cold foods.
– If you have tooth decay or gum disease that made your teeth unhealthy, you may not be a candidate for dental veneers.
Contact our dentist, Dr. Amirhassan , and team at 707-544-8338 today if you would like to arrange a visit to Preferred Dental and speak with us about receiving dental veneers in Santa Rosa, California.