Are you doing everything you can to keep your smile safe? Are you practicing safe and effective methods for your dental care including brushing and flossing on a daily basis? The older you become, the more important these small routines can be. Take care of your oral health as you age with by considering the following:
– Harmful ingredients for your mouth such as tobacco, drugs, and sugar can all damage your smile, so avoid them for a healthier smile.
– Aging can make simple jobs such as brushing and flossing more difficult. If necessary, switch to alternative utensils such as electric toothbrushes and water flossers to assist you.
– If you are looking for the perfect brush, make sure it can brush all areas of your mouth effectively, and remember to look for brushes with soft bristles.
– If you have a tooth replacement product that is removable, such as dentures, always clean and care for them nightly.
– If your teeth are feeling weak, be careful when eating products that can chip or crack your teeth, as your teeth will be more liable to damage than in your youth.
– For additional oral health care treatment, visit your dentist for a routine cleaning every six months.
You may be at an increased risk for poor oral health as you age. Preferred Dental is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Amirhassan and our team at our dental office in Santa Rosa, California, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 707-544-8338. We look forward to improving your smile for many years to come!
Thank you for studying our website. Contact email@example.com If you need a custom website design.